Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 days of Christmas

I have to admit that I go a little crazy over Christmas and probably not always for the right reasons.  I get caught up in the shopping, the cute Christmas movies and the overall glamor of Christmas. I don't think getting excited about the Christmas season is a bad thing at all but I think it's extremely important to always remember what we are celebrating. So this year my goal is to remember the reason for Christmas each day of December in a special way. God has brought me through so much this year and so for the first day of my 25 days of Christmas I pray in Thanksgiving for all that he has done for me and my family this year.  It's hard for me to see how anyone could live without him in their lives.  For those of you who are reading this and know what I'm talking about you I encourage you to "give this Christmas away....."

No comments: