I found this within this article. I wanted to save it because I believe it will be a great way to teach problem solving skills in the classroom while allowing students to be interactive.
DOCTOR ROUNDS FOR PROBLEM SOLVING
• Patient = Problem
• Symptoms = Arithmetic Vocabulary
• Diagnose = Choose Operation
• Operate = Solve
• Final Check-Up = Is The Answer Reasonable?
• Chief of Surgery = Leader – Poses Question
• Pathologist = Identifies The Facts (Symptoms)
• Diagnostitian = Chooses Arithmetic Operation
• Surgeon = Solves The Problem
• Cardiologist = Ensures That Team Got To The Heart Of The Problem –
Operation Was Successful