Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I serve an amazing God!

I have been so busy with so many changes in my life lately that I haven't had a chance to update my blog.  I wanted to fill everyone in on what has been happening with me lately.  So at the end of January I went to NY for 3 days and had a great time.  It snowed 15 inches the second day I was there and our flight home ended up being canceled so we had to book a different flight and fly into a different airport.  That flight ended up being delayed and we got home at about midnight.  But it all worked out and was overall a great experience.  Earlier that week before going to NY, Dean and I went to a Carolina Hurricanes game.  It was a blast and the Carolina Hurricanes won!! We had a great time together.  Dean is now my boyfriend and we are doing great.  So now for the most awesome news...


I got a teaching job! I am now a 6th grade Math and Science teacher.  I have been in the classroom teaching now for a week and I absolutely love it.  I know this is the career God wants me to be in and I couldn't be more grateful.  Although, I do have to take a Math PRAXIS test in March because I am teaching advanced students.  I have heard this is a very hard test so now I am very busy studying, creating lesson plans and adjusting to my new schedule.  I know God will help me through it all though, he is amazing.


No comments: