Sunday, March 13, 2011

Praxis

I took the Praxis yesterday so the stress of having to study for it is now over, at least hopefully if I passed it.  It was definitely the hardest test I have ever taken but I think I did alright. I won't know if I passed or not for 4 weeks but I am definitely not stressing over it.  I had to go to UNCG to take the test and just being on a college campus made me miss being in school.  I hope to go back to college and get my Master's degree in the next few years.  Until then, I'm probably going to look for a continuing education class I can take, especially during the Summer.
On another note, I've been going to Community Church North on Sunday's and I love it.  The music is so uplifting and so are the sermons.  Here is one of my favorite songs that they sing:

No comments: