Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring

Spring is finally here and I'm so glad. I was getting real tired of seeing it snow. But with the warmth of Spring disappointment was also brought in. My boyfriend and I broke up earlier this week so I have been really down. I ended up getting sick on Wednesday and can't get rid of this awful cold. So since I'm stuck at home trying to get to feeling better so I finally have time to update my blog.

This week is triple coupon week at Harris Teeter. I got $25 dollars of groceries for .33 cent the first day and got a $1.50 coupon back for my next order. The next day I got another $25 dollars of groceries for .25 cents. Thats been about the only nice thing about this week.

Several people have asked me holding a coupon workshop so I will probably have one in May. Let me know what kind of questions you have so I can prepare.

The song "I breathe in, I breathe out" explains how I feel right now. There is nothing worse than loving someone who doesn't love you back, especially when you truly believe that ya'll were meant to be. But I know God has been watching over me this week and I'm so thankful for that.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: