Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wish List

I am not feeling too well right now so I'm being lazy.  Tomorrow is my first day of student teaching with the students being there so I figure I should relax while I can.  Here are some things on my "wish list."  So mom if your reading this, my birthday is one month from today. *hint hint* =)

This is called the Ebisu Felateia Tote and is $48.41 at handbagheaven.com. I've been looking for a cute bag to use as a teacher tote.  I like this one because it's roomy but still stylish.  The strap also is interchangeable so it can be used as a messenger bag.

 I want to redecorate my room and put this on top of dresser.  Each vase is $50 at Macys. So the whole set would be quite expensive but I love the modern look.  This is called the Nambe Bud Vase Collection.


If I'm going to redecorate my room I also need some new things to go on my wall.  This is called Four Seasons Wall Decor and is on sale for $19.99 at Pier 1 Imports.


1 comment:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Howdy!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I followed the link back to your "What's in this series/What's this series about" blog which looks new; I'm your first follower.

However, it wouldn't let me comment to your post/s. Maybe double check that?

What age group of book series are you looking into primarily? I know/follow some newer YA authors and have reviewed a lot of neat children's books as well.

Let me know and maybe I can help you out with your endeavor: Farmers.wife@ymail.com

[FYI, I do have pics of the black board cupcakes but my card reader quit so it'll be a few days before I get them posted.]

Happy Tuesday!