Monday, March 29, 2010

Feeling better

I'm slowly getting over the terrible cold I had. I ate more today than I have in a while so hopefully that will make me feel better. I worked out today for an hour and that felt great. I didn't want to quit but I knew I had a lot of work to catch up on (which I should be doing now). I heard a new song on the radio that made me feel better to. Here is the first part of it:

"Wrong baby wrong baby wrong
It ain’t the end of the world
Don’t you worry pretty girl
Cause now that he’s gone baby gone baby gone
You got nothing to lose
Count the minutes if you want to
It won’t be long baby long baby long
‘Til you find somebody new

Come on now
Everyone falls down
Everyone crawls now and then
Then they get up again
You cry if you want to
That’s what we all do
But if you think you’ll never move on you’re wrong baby"


So if anyone else is having a hard time with anything in life then first of all PRAY about it and then find a song that makes you happy and set it on repeat!

God Bless!

No comments: