Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back from Vacation

I just came home today from a short trip to Boone.  I visited my boyfriend for a few days which was very nice.  He cooked for me, went shopping with me and we spent some time at the parkway which was gorgeous.  It was nice to get away for a while before school starts back.  I am very excited about next week though.  On Wednesday, I start my student teaching experience by being apart of the staff development meetings.  I really am looking forward to the meetings and seeing exactly what it is like to be a teacher!

Now that I'm back in town the Felicia's and I are back to working on our business.  We all love being crafty so we are working on making some cute things to go into our store.  We have decided to change the name from Pampered Teachers to Tyro Tidbits.  We also made a website instead of using Etsy so that we get 100% of the profits.  There is a lot of work to be done but we all are enjoying making things for our new store.

Harris Teeter Super Doubles is this week.  Michael went with me Wednesday morning and we got a lot of great deals.  We ended up with two bags of groceries and household supplies for $1.64.  I lost the receipt or I would share what we got.  I will be going again tomorrow though so hopefully I will have time to post what deals I end up getting.  There will be 2 coupon inserts in this weeks paper.  There are a lot of good coupons in them, as well as some newer ones.  Hopefully I will be able to use some of them when I go to Harris Teeter tomorrow. 

Well, I have church early in the morning so I'm going to head to bed.  Goodnight & God Bless!

No comments: