Friday, April 9, 2010

Mail Call


Here is a picture of the things I have gotten free in the mail over the past two weeks.  I got a full bottle of pantene shampoo, excedrin migraine, react 5 gum, sample of puffs, sample of aveeno shampoo and condition, uni-ball ink pen, 2 purex 3 in 1 laundry sheets, benefiber sample, glade warmer and refill, and a sample of kashi cereal.


I use ourcouponhome.com to find where to go online to register for free samples.   This really is a great way to try products and gave you money.  Normally every time you get a free sample you will also get a coupon for that item.  For example, I got a $2 coupon for Pantene with the free bottle.  I used this at CVS this week and got another free bottle with the coupon because they had it on sale.

You can sign up to get a free sample of coffee here:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

No comments: