Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Recent Deals

I haven't had time to do much shopping lately but was able to go to a few stores over Easter break.

My CVS Trip on 4/5

1 Pantene Conditioner: $2.99 - $2 Q(coupon) = .99
1 Colgate Enamel toothpaste: $2.99 - $1 Q = $1.99
1 Tampax Pearl 40 count: $7.99 - $2 Q
1 Tampax Pearl 20 count: Free with BOGO Q
Excedrin Migraine 24 ct: FREE with Q

Also used 4/20 Q
Total after coupons: 6.32
I also got back 5 ECB and another 4/20 Q

For those of you who don't know what ECB's are they are coupons for dollars you can spend on any purchase at CVS. So for this trip after I spend my ECB's it would be like only paying $1.32 for all of that stuff.

My Food Lion Trip 4/6 (Picture below)

5 boxes of snuggle dryer sheets =2.99 each,- 5 $3 Q's, = All 5 FREE
KoolAid Fun Fizzes- $2 - $1 Q = $1
Stouffers Toasted Sub - FREE with Q
Vitamin Water = FREE with Q
Food Lion Cinanmon Toasted Cereal = FREE reward on my MVP

Final total: $1.81

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about getting deals like these. I am planing on teaching a coupon workshop in May.

No comments: