Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunny Days

Thank goodness it's finally sunny.  It has rained for almost 6 days straight.  My mood went right along with the rain the past week too. I was pretty bitter that a certain person could act like he cared for so long and then just stop in an instant.  It is a new sunny day now and he can continue with his selfish ways without me being there to care.  Last night I went and treated myself to Iciban's Japanese with my sister.  Today I'm going shopping to get some more Spring clothes. Most of my clothes have shrunk from last year or either I have somehow grown taller.  Then, I have got to get busy studying for the MAT.  I found out that it isn't too late to get to the Special Education program so I am going to take the MAT at NC State on June 4th. I'm pretty nervous because most people study for this test for months, I have 2 weeks.  I'm super excited for the possibility of getting into the program though, that would make getting loans a lot easier and I may even end up taking 3 classes instead of just 2.  I can't wait to go to football and basketball games.  It's going to be great actually attending the school I have always been a fan of.

1 comment:

Annegrete Krings said...

You said: "Most of my clothes have shrunk from last year or either I have somehow grown taller"

I say: Damn as my clothes always shrinks in Laundry ;)