Monday, May 16, 2011

Principle of the Path



Booksneeze.com sent me "The Principle of the Path" by Andy Stanley for free to review. I would have to say it is probably the most inspiring and life changing book I have ever read. Stanley talks about how we have the choice which path we want to walk down. We sometimes choose the right path and other times choose the not so right path. He is blatantly honest about how we decide to stay on the wrong paths just because we are comfortable with them. We are happy for the time being or we just make excuses for staying where we are.

This book made me take a closer look at the paths I am currently taking. It taught me that you can't really listen to your heart as people say to do. The book also includes a life-application study guide in the back. I would highly recommend this book to anyone!

No comments: