Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Semester, Another Christmas

Well this semester came to a quick ending.  I couldn't believe how fast time flew.  I have never had a semester rush by like this one has.  I ended up making all A's which I was very ecstatic about since I worked so hard for them.  I learned a lot from my courses and I'm very glad to have chosen this degree to pursue.  I'm also very thankful I choose NC State to go to.  There is no place like Raleigh.  There is always something to do and I have met some amazing people here that I will hopefully always remain friends with.

Christmas went well this year.  I got to see family I hadn't seen in a while and everyone was healthy.  My favorite gifts this year were a memory foam topper and a floor lamp for the apartment.   I've had some time to sit and read for fun which has been very nice so I'm thankful for that.

Now it's time to come up with some New Year's resolutions!

No comments: