Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day I made a Jeopardy game for Joe to play and he had to win to get his Valentine's present.  I got him a case for his cell phone and tickets to see the Beauty and The Beast in 3D which he had been wanting to see for a while.
He got me a really neat picture frame that was engraved.  I need to print a picture for it and then I'll post it on here. He also got me a heart shaped box full of Reese's. On our way to see Beauty and the Beast I got a call that I had a flower delivery.  He did a good job since I love pink. 
It wasn't fun having class on Valentine's Day but after class I went over to Joe's to play games and while I was playing he made me breakfast.  We eat breakfast food a lot together but this was even better than usual.  He tried to make the pancakes in the shape of a heart but the best part was that they were chocolate chip!  

No comments: