Monday, February 6, 2012

Recent Top 5


 Lately I've been able to try a lot of places in Raleigh that I had been wanting to visit so I thought I'd start making 5 top lists every month.  This list mainly consists of places I went at the end of January and first couple days of this month. Please let me know of any places you think I should visit in Raleigh. I'm always looking for a new attraction or restaurant to try.

#5 NCSU vs Virgina Basketball game

This was the most exciting game I have been too.  We were jumping at the end in excitement, but still lost by a point to Virginia.
#4 Cheeseburgers at Char Grill 
Char Grill has been around Raleigh for many years.  It's considered one of the top 50 places in America to get a burger.



You fill out an order ticket outside then slide it through the slot to place your order.
#3 Sushi Nine
Buy one get one free Sushi.  I recommend the Wolfpack roll.  Very tasty!


#2 Volunteering for Special Olympics

Anyone that has some time in the day to spare should volunteer for Special Olympics.  It is a very rewarding experience.

#1 Picnic at Lake Johnson

One day this week it was almost 70 degrees so Joe and I had a picnic at Lake Johnson.  The dining room can't get any better than this!

Our picnic table got taken over after we ate and feed one some bread.



No comments: