Monday, September 13, 2010

This weeks deals

CVS

I went to CVS yesterday to get some deals they had on Extra Care Bucks.  Here is what I did:

I bought Alive Vitamins for 9.99 and got back 9.99 on my first transcation.  With the 9.99 ECB's I went back and bought Candy Corn for .99, High Octane Energy Chews for 1.99, Nivea Body Wash for 4.99 and Skintimate Shaving Cream for 3.99.  I used a $1 coupon for Nivea and .75 off for Skintimate.  After using my ECB's I only had to pay $1.15 which was tax and I got back $7 ECB's.  I only paid $11.91 for everything out of pocket and still have $7 ECB's to spend later.  This is a great transaction idea for anyone who is just starting at CVS and wants to build up some ECB's.


Harris Teeter

Super Doubles is this week, starting Wednesday.  This means they will double any coupon that is $1.98 or less.  I'll list some of the coupons you can print out for those of you who don't save the coupons from the newspaper.

FREE after Coupons
-$1 off Chinet Products  - Napkins $1.40
-$1.50 off 2 Kotex Products - Pantiliners $1.49
-$1 off Tomato Paste - $1.55

There will probably be a lot more free but I won't know until I see the sales ad.

Food Lion till 9/14

Campbell's Select Harvest Soups are $1 on sale - Use this $1 printable to get it free.
Nestle Nesquick 16 $1 - Use this $1 printable to make it free.

_______________________________________________

Lyrics from an awesome song called Before the Morning by Josh Wilson



Do you wonder why you have to,

feel the things that hurt you,

if there's a God who loves you,

where is He now?
 
Maybe, there are things you can't see

and all those things are happening

to bring a better ending

some day, some how, you'll see, you'll see



Would you dare, would you dare, to believe,

that you still have a reason to sing,

'cause the pain you've been feeling,
can't compare to the joy that's coming!

No comments: