Monday, June 20, 2011

Pet Friends Puzzle

 Educational Toys Planet sent me a 28 piece floor puzzle to review.  My four year old nephew Carson doesn't always like puzzles but for some reason he really liked putting this one together.  We actually put it together three times in the same day.  For Carson, that is pretty impressive because he gets bored so easily.  The puzzle we reviewed has pictures of different animals on it.  After putting together the puzzle we talked about the animals.  It also helped while putting it together because I could ask him to find the dog's tail or the rabbits ears.  I would recommend this puzzle to children ages three to five.  I think it is a great size puzzle for children of those ages.  Make sure to visit Educational Toys Planet to purchase this Pet Friends Search and Learn puzzle or to find many other types of educational puzzles.


No comments: