Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Snow

It's so funny that I'm excited to see the snow.  I left Boone saying "I don't care if I never see snow again."  Then I had friends calling me to tell me about the snow up there and it made me miss it.  Dianne called me around lunch today to rub it in how much snow Boone was getting.  Right after I hung the phone up with her it started snowing here!  So here is Sadie walking around in it.  I don't think she is a big fan of the snow.



22 days till Christmas now!  Our church, Tyro UMC,  is having Journey to Bethlehem tonight.  This is something our church started a couple years ago.  It's a live nativity set that displays the real Christmas story.  We have live animals and it all looks like you are really going through Bethlehem.  It's today and tomorrow from 6:30-9 so if you see this before then, go check it out.

I turned in my last assignment yesterday while my 5th graders were at book buddies.  It felt so good to know that I am now free of college work until I decide to go back for my Masters. When they came back from book buddies I had to do a happy dance with them. haha.  My supervisor even graded the assignments last night so I am officially done!  All I have to do now is show up to Tyro Monday-Wednesday of next week. I can't wait till graduation.  It looks like it's going to be snowing that day which I am kinda looking forward to as long as everyone can make it up the mountain alright.

No comments: