Thursday, December 23, 2010

What I'm loving....Thursday

I was in Lenoir yesterday so I didn't get to post what I'm loving about Wednesday.  So I will do that today instead.  I went to Lenoir to see my friend Katie on Tuesday and came home this morning.  We had a lot of fun.  We went ice skating, shopping, baked a pound cake and played apples to apples with her family.  I loved ice skating so that is definately the first thing on my what I'm loving list.


We went ice skating at Appalachian Ski  Mountain.  I thought the rink was pretty small compared to the one I went to with my sister several years ago. It was super cold outside but we still had a lot of fun.  I asked a girl there who seemed to know what she was doing to teach me a few things.  She tried to teach me how to ice skate backwards.  I could do it but I looked pretty ridiculous.  I did learn how to spin and skate with one foot in the air though. I can't wait to go again.






The next thing I am loving is sausage dip.  My friend Felicia will make fun of me for that but that's alright.  I have some in the crockpot right now and I can't wait to go dig in.  For anyone who hasn't tried sausage dip let me know and I'll give you the recipe.  It is so good with some Tosito's scoops!


On the subject of food, I'm loving Tyro UMC Bbq!  My church's Methodist Men cook the best bbq.  We are about to eat some here in a little bit.  I can't wait for it either.


Well this was short but we are about to have Christmas with my immediately family.  My sister, Bradley and Carson will come over to eat and open presents.  For me it's like Christmas day so I better go get in there!

No comments: