Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday which means it's time to blog about what I'm loving this week.  Being out of college is making me loose track of days. It's been so nice so far to have a chance to relax.  Everyday I try to find a job opening and apply but right now there aren't too many open positions.  I will probably go back to National this week or next and start subbing until I find a full time job.  But for now, I am having some time to myself.  So now for what else I am loving....

I'm loving flannel pj's.  With these cold temperatures it's nice to get to put on warm and cozy pjs at the end of the day.

 
I'm loving that I'm COMPLETELY done with Christmas shopping!

 
I'm loving that I had an interview for a third grade position on Monday.  Even I don't get the jobs that I am interviewing for it is great practice.  I know God will give me the job that he has in store for me when the time is right.
I'm loving this new show called Chase. It comes on NBC on Wednesdays at 8pm. I highly recommend going to nbc.com and watching it.
 
 


No comments: