Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I loved about this year

Since this is the last Wednesday of 2010 instead of doing what I love about the week I'm going to do what I loved about this year. Honestly, this year was a rough year for me. I had some major heartbreaks but I got through them.  So what was awesome about 2010?

Block 2 with some awesome girls!  I don't think I could have gotten through Spring semester without these girls.

-Goo Goo Dolls Concert with Felicia! It was an awesome concert at Myrtle Beach.
- Tyro Extreme Missions Project.  Getting the opportunity to help remodel a house was so rewarding.
-Family beach vacation.  We didn't get to go last year so it was nice to be able to go again with all the family and friends we usually go with.
-App Football Games.  I had so much fun at the football games this year. It is going to be sad next year when I can't get student tickets anymore.


and finally....graduation!



No comments: