Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm loving Wednesday

I'm loving how lucky I was to have such an awesome class during student teaching.  Today was my last day with them and it was hard to say goodbye.  They have been a lot of fun and I will miss them.  Not only did I enjoy teaching but I learned a lot from them.  Most importantly they taught me how to have fun while teaching.  I looked forward to teaching them everyday because I knew we would have fun.


I'm loving I saw snow this past weekend.  It wasn't much but it sure was pretty!



I'm loving the time I have to read what I choose to read now.  I really want to finish reading "Eat, Pray, Love" and then finish up "Crazy Love."








I'm loving friends who are always there for me no matter what.


















And finally, I'm loving that I'm going to Boone this weekend to GRADUATE!!

No comments: