Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Shopping

After church this morning my family grilled out steaks for lunch.  It was delicious!  My parents like to eat lunch real early though so by 2:00 I had to stop by Taco Bell for an afternoon snack.  My mom and I went shopping today.  We first went to Kohls where I bought 2 nice shirts and some linen spray for mom's birthday.  After my coupons my total was $26 dollars which I was very pleased with.   Here are pictures of the shirts I got (thanks Google Images). The plaid shirt was on sale for $17.99 and the solid belted shirt was on sale for $11.99.  I also used a 20% coupon and $5 off coupon for signing up for Kohls email alerts.


After Kohls we went to Harris Teeter to try our luck at Super Doubles again.  I didn't do as good as did the first day because a lot of things were sold out.  Here is a list of what I did manage to find.

Danactive Yogurt
Uncle Bens Whole Grain Ready Rice
Peter Pan Peanut Butter
2 Bottles of Vitamin Water
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Protein Bar 
2 Stoffuers  Frozen Subs

Total after coupons: $1.46


I didn't get much this time but for what I did manage to find I got for free or for just a few cents.  I'm ready for triple coupons now!
 

No comments: